How to rate a model?
You can rate the experience you had with a model after a pay-per-minute call. There are 3 available ways you can rate a model:
From your CamModelDirectory account:
In the History - Calls section, you will find the button called "Rate model" which can be pressed in order to rate the experience you just had with the model 👇
From the conversation with the model:
Just by clicking on the link 👇
From the email registered on your CamModelDirectory account:
After a pay-per-minute call, you get an e-mail from us with the title "Rate your experience" 👇
How to rate?
After selecting one of the ways above, you will arrive here 👇
In this page, you have 6 interaction points (rating wise):
- Number of starts - this determines the overall experience you have received, rated from 1 to 5 stars (5 being a Great experience);
- English skills - specifically, if the conversation was in English, you can rate how good the English level of the model was from your perspective;
- Quick to accept my contact - this focuses on how fast the model replied to you;
- Great for conversations - was it nice to talk to the model?;
- Session delivered as discussed - that, of course, upon your initial agreement;
- Leave a comment - you can also express your opinion in written. It is recommended that you do so in order to either justify the good rating you have given or to express some improvements points which the model can work on.
Once you've decided the rating, click on "Submit"
Now, the rating has been submitted! You can rate the experience you will have with the same model, once every 24 hours.
Note: The rating can be changed in maximum 48h from the moment it was submitted only from the email received from CamModelDirectory.
In case you need more information on the rating policy, please check this FAQ.