How to send tips to a Model
You can send tips to a Model, by simply writing a certain message in the Skype chat, while you are in a paid-per-minute call with the Model but also within 30 minutes since the pay-per-minute call has ended. You can also send tips to a model directly from her profile page by clicking on Send a tip and selecting one of the available choices.
Sending tips in a pay-per-minute call
1. After you initialized the call, an automatic message will appear in the Skype chat window.
To send a tip, all you have to do is to type the following message:
- 10 is the equivalent of $10
- 100 is the equivalent of $100
- 350 the equivalent of $350
- and so on...
2. You can see the tips you sent to models, in your CamModelDirectory account at History ⇒ All Payments.
- you need to have enough available funds in your CamModelDirectory account to send tips to Models
- you can send tips while you are in a paid-per-minute call with that Model and within 30 minutes since the call has ended.
Sending tips from the public profile
- On the public profile of the model, you need to click on the "Send a tip" button. Once pressed, a pop-up window will appear where you can see two options: "Select" and "Confirm". First select an amount, then press Confirm to send the tips!
2. You can see the tips you sent to models, in your CamModelDirectory account at History ⇒ All Payment.