How to do Pay-Per-Minute Discord sessions
Join our Discord server! Why? Because this is the first step towards your Pay-Per-Minute Discord shows. After you have joined the server, make sure to follow these points to enable the Discord Pay-Per-Minute service:
- Connect your Discord username & activate the service
- Adjust your Discord DMs (Direct Messages) settings
- How it works?
1. Connect your Discord username
1.1 Finding your Discord username
a. Open your Discord app
b. In the left-hand corner, you will see your username. Click on it
c. Click again on your username in the newly opened window
Now, your Discord username is copied!
1.2 How to connect it to your CamModelDirectory account
a. Log into your CamModelDirectory account
b. Go to Settings - Services
c. Click on Configure
d. Paste your previously saved Discord username into the socket
e. Press Save
The Discord username must be exactly written as it is written inside your Discord App!
1.3 Log into the Pay-Per-Minute plugin
When logging into the plugin, the process is just like you know it:
a. Open the plugin
b. Use your CamModelDirectory username and password
c. Link the Discord account using the "Link account" button
d. Log in with your Discord credentials (or scan the QR code with your Discord app - if you are using the same account on your mobile)
2. Adjust your Discord DMs (Direct Messages) settings
2.1 Personal DMs settings
Depending on your needs, you can customize settings that allow or restrict privileges for Discord server members.
To access this section, you need to go to Settings → Privacy & Safety.
- Allow direct messages from server members
- ON - Members from within the servers you will join will be able to direct message you
- OFF - Members from within the server you will join will NOT be able to direct message you
- Enable message requests from server members you might not know
- ON - Members from within the servers you will join will be able to send a message request
- OFF - Members from within the servers you will join will NOT be able to send a message request
This functionality doesn't apply retroactively, meaning if you turn it on and off it will apply only for future server joins. If you wish to change those settings for a server you previously joined, check the following section (2.2 Server DMs settings)
2.2 Server DMs settings
If you want to change the DMs (direct messages) settings of a server that you joined prior to making your personal DMs settings (or simply because you want to change those), you will need to go to: Server Settings → Privacy Settings.
The following window will appear. You will now be able to set the settings for that specific server as you wish.
- Direct Messages
- ON - Members from within the server will be able to direct message you
- OFF - Members from within the server will NOT be able to direct message you
- Messages Requests
- ON - Members from within the server will be able to send a message request
- OFF - Members from within the server will NOT be able to send a message request
3. How it works?
3.1 Recognizing a CamModelDirectory member
Now that you are all set and connected, the last part is to be contacted by a CamModelDirectory user who has the Discord service on. Sometimes, they are not aware how it works, so, if you want to host your show on Discord, share with them this link in order to help them connect!
When a CamModelDirectory member reaches out to you, you will know that he is a registered and connected member by the pop-up window that will appear.
This pop-up window shows the history you had with this member, such as, how much money you earned with him, the number of calls you had etc.
If he is a new member, those will be by default on 0.
3.2 Calling through the Pay-Per-Minute functionality
Now, you both agree to have a show, so in order to activate the Pay-Per-Minute calling service, he needs to be the one calling you.
When he will call you, a secondary pop-up will appear:
Now, this step is super important, because while he is calling, the plugin checks the member to see if: 1) He is a member, 2) He has funds.
Never answer a call before checking this window! If you see the 2 green bubbles as in the above screenshot, you can answer the call.
3.3 Charging the call
Now that you are in the call with the CamModelDirectory member, you will be able to track real-time the amount of time you spent in the call and the money you are earning.
At the end of the call, the money will be directed from the member's account to your account.
Additionally, you will be able to rate the experience you had with the member, so will he. Make sure to leave a review about your experience!